Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Briefly....or, Random Food Goals

Food Goals:

1. Write a letter to Judith Jones, author of The Tenth Muse: My Life in Food, which is most divine.
2. Make doughnuts. Please. God, please, let me talk my mother into letting me make doughnuts.
3. Find the perfect oatmeal cookie.
4. Make some exciting salad dressings.
5. Learn a bit about classic French cooking techniques.
6. Cook healthy food. Not to be general or anything.
7. Learn how to grill. Do exciting things with vegetables.
8. Cook one Indian dish.
9. Make doughnuts. I'm telling you, I'm obsessed.
10. Make a bread that is not healthful, aka, brioche.
11. Make homemade graham crackers and marshmellows.

All of my goals are very high calorie.
Hopefully will get a recipe up by the end of the week. Stay tuned!
xoxo

1 comment:

sandy said...

I love reading your blog!
Sandy Yaklin