Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am procrastination goddess.

I am becoming a goddess of procrastination.
I just thought you should know.

I trawl the internet and find gems like this:


I don't know why, but the above makes me genuinely happy.
Just thought you should know.
Also, I have been listening to Bob Dylan's "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow" and the Rolling Stones Let It Bleed,
partly because that album is my roommates favorite, and also because the music feels so RIGHT.
I've never been a huge Dylan fan, but his songs suddenly DO IT for me. Also, no one EVER told me about the Dylan song "Hurricane." It's the shit. For real:


There's this line from a song by Alejandro Escovedo where he says "Everybody's gotta dance with the blues sometimes." And I just love that, because it's so so true. I'm not dancing with the blues, but let me tell you, that listening to the blues just feels so RIGHT. Who knows why.

What does this have to do with food?
Nothing.

Like I said, I'm now a goddess of procrastination.
Just thought you should know.

No comments: